At Summit Group, we help companies better understand their customers. We’ve done this for the likes of Microsoft, T-Mobile, Subway, and Amazon to name a few. We’re entering a brand-new, exciting phase of our growth story and are searching for an Executive Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance their career and take on new challenges.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is highly driven, committed, passionate, and tech savvy. In this role, the Executive Assistant will work in assisting the CEO and working closely with the EA Team.
What You’ll Do
- Email Dictation Transcription
- Project Management
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, etc.
- Research all necessary data as directed
- Maintain an organized database to easily understand all tasks
- Provide all necessary reports and output that are required
- Outreach to necessary person or people needed to complete any research related tasks
- Assistance in booking meetings, checking schedules, and provide accurate and organized schedule
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Management
- E-Commerce Marketplace Management such as Amazon, Walmart, and MoreCommerce
- Personal tasks such as booking travel and appointments
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures
- Overall Executive Virtual Administrative Support
- Any Administrative related services required, if needed
Who You Are
- Fast typer (without looking at the keyboard)
- Tech savvy
- Good in written and oral communication
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and strategic thinker