At Summit Group, we help companies better understand their customers. We’ve done this for the likes of Microsoft, T-Mobile, Subway, and Amazon to name a few. We’re entering a brand-new, exciting phase of our growth story and are searching for an Engagement Manager looking for an opportunity to advance their career and take on new challenges.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is highly driven, committed, passionate, and can quickly understand our client’s needs and objectives. In this role, the Engagement Manager will manage multiple day-to-day client and agency requests across business groups in a dynamic team environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities for your client accounts, including client communications, scheduling & running status meetings, producing contact reports, and creating & overseeing delivery
- Manage multiple activities/projects under one or more clients
- Assist the Engagement team with general operational support, including logistics such as project/client timelines, internal resourcing requirements, reporting on burn rates, and deck creation for existing client work & new business pitches as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leads on projects to ensure we are correctly scoped and accurately mapped to a timeline
- Help maximize agency billings and profitability from the clients that you help manage
- Proactively solve problems – you have the mind-set to think ahead and the talent to find the right solution in order to get the job done
- Act with a high degree of independence; hold responsibility for overall account relationships & escalate roadblocks or problems to Director
- 4+ years of creative, digital and branding project management experience
- Understanding of digital advertising and social channels, strategies and approaches
- Dynamic and abstract problem-solving skills with an analytical and disciplined approach
- Innovative with pushing internal teams and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- Excellent client relationship building experience, with demonstrated success in helping grow business
- Strong strategic thinking, critical thinking, and analytic skills
- Strong organizational skills, and able to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Project Management Systems (i.e. Asana, Wrike, Monday)